- Schedule: Monday - Friday; 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Job Setting: Hospital
- General Radiology - Fluoroscopy: General, Fluoroscopy: Modified Barium Swallow
- Mammography - Screening Mammograms, Diagnostic Mammograms, Stereo Biopsies, Breast Ultrasound Biopsies
- Nuclear Medicine - Positron emission tomography–computed tomography (PET-CT)
- Procedures - Abscess Drainages, Arthrogram: Hip and Shoulder, Biopsy: Thyroid, Lumbar Puncture, Paracentesis, Thoracentesis
- Voice recognition - Powerscribe 360
Somerset County is the ultimate outdoor playground, no matter what the season and no matter what the age. Skiing, snowboarding, bicycling, kayaking, hiking, boating, bird watching, geocaching, camping, fishing, hunting, cross country skiing, snowmobiling, skeet shooting, golfing, zip lining, ATV riding, are just some of the activities here in Somerset County. Millions of people have visited the Flight 93 Memorial, the Quecreek Mine site, historical centers, covered bridges or other historical sites around the county.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.