An immediate full-time Psychiatrist for a correctional facility is needed for an ongoing opportunity!
This opportunity offers:
- Monday to Friday 8a-4p, no call, and no weekends.
- For ongoing coverage as facility recruits new providers.
- The provider will be seeing an adult male population in an outpatient medium-security prison.
- Duties include initial intake evaluations, rounding as necessary, medication management and follow up visits to inmates.
- Electronic Medical Record: MHARS and e-Vista
- Board Certified and Board Eligible within 3 years of residency candidates considered.
- Must have active New York State License.
Located in Livingston County, home to Letchworth State Park, one of the region's crown jewels. The park spans 14 thousand acres along the majestic Genesee River. Its stunning scenery, gorges, miles of trails, swimming pools and facilities make it a perfect destination. Apply today and Sonyea, NY may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.