Immediate Need for General Dentist in South Bay, FL. South Bay is a city in Palm Beach County, Florida, United States. It is the westernmost municipality in the South Florida metropolitan area. The population was 3,859 at the 2000 census. As of 2007, the population recorded by the U.S. Census Bureau was 4,506.
- Corrections job in FL is seeking a full time general dentist to work 40 hours a week. 8 hour shifts 7a-3p M-F
- This Dentist will need to provide and supervise the complete dental care.
- Patient Population - 18-80 yrs old - males
- Avg seen per day 15
- Main Treatment - cleanings, injuries from assaults, cavities, extractions
- You will also evaluate and seek improvement in the facility, dental services provided, patient care required/administered, dental operative conditions and equipment in use.
- Clean State License, DEA
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.