Family Practice Physician Needed in South Gate, California:
- Coverage dates: December 2019 through April 2020
- Schedule: 8 hour shifts, 30-40 hours per week (shift times will vary based on clinic location and schedule, flexibility is required)
- Board Certified in Family Practice or Internal Medicine, board eligible is within 1 to 2 years of residency.
- Active California License
- Providers will be required to spend 15 minutes per patient per 8 hour day
- Credentialing Timeframe: 30-60 Days
Located in the heart of the Los Angeles Metropolitan Area, the City of South Gate is a busy, urban community consisting of residential, commercial, and industrial development spread over 7.4 square miles. It currently ranks as the 73rd largest city in California and 17th largest in Los Angeles County with a population of 98,633. South Gate is known for its outstanding city services, remarkable parks and recreation facilities, and family-friendly environment.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.