Locums Urgent Care Job Opportunity at Multiple Locations in Massachusetts.
- Length of Need: As soon as credentialed - Ongoing
- Flexible schedule: open Monday - Sunday, 8am - 8pm
- Travel and lodging accommodations available as needed.
- Board Certification not required; must have completed residency in Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Pediatrics with experience in Urgent Care required
- Electronic Medical Records: Docutap
Massachusetts offers skiing in the western Berkshire Mountains, scenic beaches on Cape Cod, and top-notch cultural and American Revolutionary history in Boston!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.