This facility is seeking a Dentist for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: April 6 - April 16, Monday 8a–6p, Tuesday 7a–4:30p, Wednesday 8a–6p, Thursday 7a–3p, Friday 8a–4p
- Patients per Day/Volume:
- Types of Cases: All ages, mostly adults; Fillings, Invisalign, root canals, molar endo, crown, bridge, dentures, wave one experience preferred.
- Electronic Medical Record- Dentrix
- 4 Dental Assistant's, 3 Dental Hygienists
- Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA) and Controlled Substance Registration (CSR) is preferred
- Active Pennsylvania license and Basic Life Support(BLS)/(CPR) is required
Downtown State College, also known as the Downtown Improvement District is the commercial and cultural center of the Borough. The area receives approximately 1.5 to 2 million annual visitors and boasts major festivals such as the Central Pennsylvania Festival for the Arts.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.