Facility located in Southern New York is looking for a CRNA for immediate locums opportunity. Must be BC NBCRNA and have an active NY license. Temps will be granted with clean background! If you are interested please give a recruiter a call today.
- Duration: Ongoing while hiring.
- Board Requirement: Board-certified NBCRNA
- Schedule: Coverage will likely be 12, 16 &/or 24 hour shifts. CRNAs will have an unrestricted practice in the general OR as well as OB. They are a trauma center, no hearts .The proposed staffing is just 1 CRNA 24 hours per day, including weekends, but the schedule is not 100% defined yet for the CRNAs and may be different in the beginning as we learn more about the site. Coverage will be more defined as we get candidates.
- Shifts: 12,16,24 hours plus in house call rotation. Some flexibility with scheduling, however hospital needs 24/7 coverage.
- Procedures: Trauma, OB, General, Ortho, Neuro/Spine, Vascular, Thoracic, Bariatric GYN, Breast, Pediatrics, Podiatry, Ophthalmology. Proficient CRNA's will do spinals and epidurals.
- OR’s and Case Volume: Care Team Model 19 FT Physicians and 5 CRNA's. 13 OR's, Paper charting.
- License Requirement: Active NY license required.
- Need Malpractice Free files.
- Privileges: 45 days, temps possible with clean background.
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.