Facility located in Southern New York is looking for a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists for immediate locums opportunity. Must be Board-certified National Board Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetistsand have an active New York license. Temps will be granted with clean background! If you are interested please give a recruiter a call today.
This opportunity offers:
• Duration: Ongoing while hiring.
• Schedule: Coverage will likely be 12, 16 &/or 24 hour shifts.
• Shifts: 12,16,24 hours plus in house call rotation. Some flexibility with scheduling, however hospital needs 24/7 coverage.
• Procedures: Trauma, OB, General, Orthopedic, Neurology/Spine, Vascular, Thoracic, Bariatric Gynecology, Breast, Pediatrics, Podiatry, Ophthalmology. Proficient Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists will do spinals and epidurals.
• Operating Room’s and Case Volume: Care Team Model 19 FT Physicians and 5 Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists. 13 Operating Room's, Paper charting.
• License Requirement: Active New York license required. Must be licensed before presentation-at least for initial candidates.
• Need Malpractice Free files.
• Candidate will be required to speak to the Department Chair via phone or live (if local) as part of the credentialing requirement.
• Privileges: 45 days, temps possible with clean background.
• Board Requirement: Board-certified National Board Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists
Throughout the year, Staten Island offers a variety of activities for everyone: historic and landmarked sites such as Smithsonian Affiliate Snug Harbor Cultural Center & Botanical Garden and Alice Austen House, to peaceful parks including Conference House Park and the oldest settlement Historic Richmond Town.
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.