Facility located in Southern New York is looking for an Anesthesiologist physician for immediate locums opportunity. Must be Board-certified/Board Eligible Anesthesiology with an active New York license and Drug Enforcement Administration. Temps will be granted! If you are interested please give a recruiter a call today.
This opportunity offers:
• Duration: Ongoing while hiring
• Schedule: Full time, plus call rotation. For the Medical Doctors, there are two in-house call shifts for Obstetric and Surgery, 1 second call shift each day. Call is split between approximately 17 of the 19 FTEs.
• Procedures: Trauma, Obstetrics, General, Orthopedic, Neurology/Spine, Vascular, Thoracic, Bariatric Gynecology, Breast, Pediatrics, Podiatry, Ophthalmology. Proficient Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists will do spinals and epidurals.
• Operating Room’s and Case Volume: Care Team Model 19 FT Physicians and 5 Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists
• License Requirement: Active New York license and Drug Enforcement Administration required. Must be licensed before presentation.
• Privileges: 45 days, temps possible with clean background.
• Board Requirement: Board-certified/Board Eligible
Throughout the year, Staten Island offers a variety of activities for everyone: historic and landmarked sites such as Smithsonian Affiliate Snug Harbor Cultural Center & Botanical Garden and Alice Austen House, to peaceful parks including Conference House Park and the oldest settlement Historic Richmond Town.
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.