This facility is seeking Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN) Physician locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: 7 am July 19, 2021 to 7 am July 23, 2021 | 24-hour call
- Setting: Hospital with an average Patients per Day: 4 - 5
- Type of Cases: Procedures: C-section and other delivery-based procedures
- Requirements: Active Ohio License is required, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Basic Life Support, and Pediatric Advanced Life Support is required, Must have a clean malpractice/background.
- Local, no flights highly preferred
It is known as the city where entertainer Dean Martin of the Rat Pack was born. It is also known for the Steubenville Nutcracker Village, an annual Christmastime event. Steubenville is a principal city of the Weirton–Steubenville, WV-OH Metropolitan Statistical Area, which had a 2010 population of 124,454 residents.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.