- A candidate needed starting July or upon credentialing through 2019 with potential to extend to mid-2020
- Clinic Schedule: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm each day.
- Call Rotation: 12-hour shifts. 2-night calls per month, 2-day calls per month, and one 24 hour weekend shift.
- We see 20 patients in person/4 phone appointments per day.
- Support Staff: 2 MFMs / 2 Urogynecologists / 40 general OB/GYN / 5 NPs / 1 PA / and 10 midwives
- The facility handles approximately 300 deliveries per month, c/s rate is 23%
- Level 3 NICU
- EMR: Epic (Health Connect)
- Must be Board Certified or truly Board Eligible
is located in the central valley region of California
and is the 17th largest city in the state. Before it was incorporated in 1850 the city changed names several times but was officially named Stockton after Robert Field Stockton who was a naval officer in the United States Army. The city is named after him in his honor in 1840. Stockton
is situated in the San Joaquin Valley which is famous for its Agricultural lands.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.