This facility is needing an immediate adult psychiatrist for an ongoing opportunity:
This opportunity offers:
- Monday to Friday 8a-5p schedule. Call coverage will be discussed.
- The provider will be seeing an adult population in an outpatient setting.
- Cases include adults with chronic and severe mental illness including co-occurring disorders, and developmental disabilities.
- Patients per day: 10-15
- Board Certified and Board Eligible candidates considered.
- If Board Eligible, the physician must obtain board certification within 5 years of completing their psychiatric residency program.
- Must have unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state of Virginia
Suffolk is an independent city in the Commonwealth of Virginia. There are many attractions in Suffolk including parks, marinas, historical sites, wildlife refuges, and more.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.