Obstetrics and Gynecology/Hospitalist Physician
- 24 Hour shifts
- Start: ASAP
- Board Certified
- Active South Carolina Medical License
- Performed (not assisted) at least 100 deliveries in the last 2 years
- 25 Cases are required in the last 24 months
- Available for a minimum of 4-6 shifts per month including weekends
- Circumcisions are not required
- Hospitalists are needed for first assist
- Back Up Midwives by Hospitalists
- In house Anesthesia
- Hospital monthly deliveries average to about 106
- NICU Level 2
- OBED triage patients per month for hospitalist: 208
- Estimated Hospitalist deliveries per month: 50
- Maternal transport system Yes to MUSC
In the heart of the Low country, there is a place where flowers bloom by the acre and history lives on every corner. Where world-class cuisine is served with a side of Southern charm, sweet tea is measured by the gallon, and it’s a short ride to Rainbow Row, the Edge of America and gardens galore.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.