This facility is seeking Addiction Psychiatry Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Mid August - ongoing; 40 hours, Monday- Friday
- Job Setting: Hospital
- Patients per Day/Volume: 15-18
- Types of Cases: Coverage will be for unit 5, an adult dual diagnosis unit. Patients with acute psychiatric issues and or substance abuse disorders.
- Electronic Medical Record- Paper with dictation available.
- Unit nurses and Mental Health Association; Administrative support
- Board Certified or Board Eligible, Active New Jersey license, Drug Enforcement Administration certification and Basic Life Support is required
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.