Facility located along Florida's Gulf Coast is seeing a board certified General Radiologist for an immediate locums coverage. Day shifts are available and will consist of General Diagnostic Radiology with light IR. For more information please give a recruiter a call today.
This opportunity offers:
- Length of Need: As Soon As Possible, vacation coverage
- Physician Shift Times: 7am-4pm
- Shift Coverage (Single, Double, et cetera): single
- Modalities: Computed tomography: 25; Ultrasound: 10; X-ray: 50; Interventional Radiology: 3-4 cases/day
- Process/Additional Information: General diagnostic readings and light interventional radiology. Must have proficiency across all modalities including plain film, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine, Magnetic resonance imaging, Computed tomography, ultrasound.
- Average Time to credential: 90-120 days
- Acceptable Boards: Board Certified Radiology
- Call Required: yes
With its mix of historic architecture and modern landmarks, a culture infused with Cuban and Spanish flavors, vibrant business districts and beautiful waterways, Tampa is a wonderful place to work, play and unwind. Downtown is alive with urban parks, including the gorgeous Tampa Riverwalk
, hip bars and innovative restaurants and amazing restorations of turn-of-the-century buildings. Tampa is known for being a great city for all ages and tastes, offering hotel accommodations that fit any budget and catering to everyone, including families, outdoor adventure seekers, and foodies and wine connoisseurs. Once known as a melting pot for all cultures and settlers, Tampa remains a welcoming place for those seeking fun, opportunity and a chance to try new things.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.