This facility is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- August 4 - June 1, 2022 coverage
- Monday-Friday, 7am - 4pm. No call or overtime
- Short Term Acute Care Hospital
- Cases include General Surgery, Bariatric, Gynecology, Obstetrician, Spine, Orthopedics (with blocks), Neurology, and few Pediatrics.
- Care Team Model: Nurse Anesthetists are Medically Supervised
- Will license but prefer active New York license
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.