Facility located along Florida's Gulf Coast is seeing a board certified General Radiologist for an immediate locums coverage. Day shifts are available and will consist of General Diagnostic Radiology with light Interventional Radiology. For more information please give a recruiter a call today.
This opportunity offers:
• Physician Shift Times: 7am-4pm
• Shift Coverage (Single, Double): single
• Call Required: yes
• Modalities: Computed tomography: 25; ultrasound: 10; X-Ray: 50; Interventional Radiology: 3-4 cases/day
• Process/Additional Information: General diagnostic readings and light interventional radiology. Must have proficiency across all modalities including plain film, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Computed tomography, ultrasound.
• Average Time to credential: 90-120 days
• License: Must have active Florida
• Acceptable Boards: Board Certified Radiology
With its mix of historic architecture and modern landmarks, a culture infused with Cuban and Spanish flavors, vibrant business districts and beautiful waterways, Tampa is a wonderful place to work, play and unwind. Downtown is alive with urban parks, including the gorgeous Tampa Riverwalk
, hip bars and innovative restaurants and amazing restorations of turn-of-the-century buildings. Tampa is known for being a great city for all ages and tastes, offering hotel accommodations that fit any budget and catering to everyone, including families, outdoor adventure seekers, and foodies and wine connoisseurs. Once known as a melting pot for all cultures and settlers, Tampa remains a welcoming place for those seeking fun, opportunity and a chance to try new things.