This facility is needing a full-time Adult Psychiatrist
for an ongoing opportunity starting September 3rd:Job Details:
- The scheduled shift is from Monday through Friday 8a-5p, on-call and weekend rounding.
- The Physician will be responsible for consultations and rounding in an adult and geriatric population mix.
- Caseload of an average 9-10 patients plus 1-2 consults per day.
- 2FTE, 1 PT provider offering additional coverage
- EMR: Athena, Meditech, and Dragon
- Board Certification in general psychiatry
- Must have MA License
- Will take adult psych or geriatric psych experience
- 2 years required experience
- Fellowship training in geriatric psychiatry preferred but not required
Located in Bristol County along the Taunton River which winds its way through the city on its way to Mount Hope Bay. The city is also known as "The Silver City" because of its long history of silversmithing. Though Taunton is a small city, it has rich history which has been beautifully preserved in the city's only museum. Apply today and Taunton, MA may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.