This Opportunity is for a New Jersey licensed Interventional Radiologist, who must be Fellowship Trained and Board Certified. Teaneck is a township of Bergen County in New Jersey, United States, and a suburb in the New York metropolitan area. Dragon Teaneck's location at the crossroads of river, road, train, and other geographical features has made it a site of many momentous events across the centuries. See below:
- Schedule: Every Tuesday starting in September; 8 am- 5 pm or 6 pm. Call Schedule/Responsibilities: (Optional) Week Call – 6 pm – 8 am. Weekend Call – Friday 6 pm – Monday 8 am
- Type of Patients/Cases: Examples of “Bread and Butter” Cases: Biopsies, Dialysis Catheter Placement, Drainages
- Patients per Day/Volume: 4-6 Cases Per day
- Cases/Systems: 4-6 cases per day
- EMR: Web Hiss. Voice Recognition or Transcriptionist: Transcriptionist – Dragon
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.