Hospital located on the western border of Indiana is seeking a Psychiatrist who can provide ongoing coverage
- Length of Need: Ongoing
- Shifts: prefer blocks but will at least need 5-7 shifts in a row. 10-hour shifts with night call. 1 physician on during the day and taking night call – 7-5 or 8-6 - pm
- Encounters per Shift: 18-20
- Admission/Month: 235
- Night Requirements: Pager call on the nights. Rarely called back but will have to come in for seclusions and restraints.
- Board Certified in Psychiatry.
- Indiana Medical License and Drug Enforcement Administration required.
Located along the Wabash River
, Terre Haute is the "capital" of the Wabash Valley
. The city is home to several higher education institutions. The Terre Haute Parks Department owns over 1,000 acres of dedicated land, including community parks, neighborhood parks, block parks, two golf courses, as well as trails, greenways, and boulevards great for hikers and golfers!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.