Hospital located on the western border of Indiana is seeking a Psychiatrist who can provide ongoing coverage. City is know for it's college town persona, parks and golf courses. Shifts are 10 hours in length. 18-20 patient encounters per shift. Call on nights, but rarely ever called back.
This opportunity offers:
• Length of Need: Ongoing
• Number of Openings: 2 to 4
• Shifts: prefer blocks but will at least need 5-7 shifts in a row. 10 hour shifts with night call. 1 physician on during the day and taking night call – 7-5 or 8-6 - pm
• Encounters per Shift: 18-20
• Admission/Month: 235
• Night Requirements: Pager call on the nights. Rarely called back but will have to come in for seclusions and restraints.
• Additional Information: Administration will be reviewing and accepting providers. A call to the provider is possible. NO background issues.
• Is privileging required: Yes
• Requirements: Must be Board Certified in Psychiatry. Indiana Medical License and Drug Enforcement Administration required.
Located along the Wabash River
, Terre Haute is the "capital" of the Wabash Valley
. The city is home to several higher education institutions. The Terre Haute Parks Department owns over 1,000 acres of dedicated land, including community parks, neighborhood parks, block parks, two golf courses, as well as trails, greenways, and boulevards great for hikers and golfers!
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.