Hospital located on the western border of Indiana is seeking a interventional Radiologist who can provide ongoing coverage. City is know for it's college town persona, parks and golf courses. Shifts are 8am-5pm. 85-100 studies per day. For more information please give a recruiter a call today.
This opportunity offers:
• Length of Need: Ongoing
• Shifts: 8A-5P MONDAY-FRIDAY
• Daily Volume: 85-100 STUDIES PER DAY
• Daily Volume by Modalities: DIAGNOSTIC & INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY
• Procedures: must be able to do all areas of IR, it is true IR position to include punctures, thoracentesis, etc.
• Charting System: Powerscribe 360/Connect
• Call Requirements: Interventional Radiology 5p-8a Friday through Thursday, 24 hour coverage on weekends.
• Requirements: American Board of Radiology and Interventional Radiology fellowship required
Located along the Wabash River
, Terre Haute is the "capital" of the Wabash Valley
. The city is home to several higher education institutions. The Terre Haute Parks Department owns over 1,000 acres of dedicated land, including community parks, neighborhood parks, block parks, two golf courses, as well as trails, greenways, and boulevards great for hikers and golfers!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, housing and travel benefits, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from the standard 24 months to 6 months. This not only gives you greater career flexibility but also helps alleviate the growing shortage of physicians and advanced practitioners across the country.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.