Needed Obstetrics and Gynecology/Hospitalist Physician
This opportunity offers:
- Start: October 2019
- NICU Level: III
- Total Hospital Deliveries (monthly avg.): 167
- Estimated Deliveries for Hospitalists (monthly): TBD
- Estimated Patient Encounters for Hospitalists (including deliveries) (monthly): 18
- MFM on call
- Residency Program Planned for Future
- In-house Anesthesia from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Strong doula presence
- 24 Hour Shifts
- Hospitalists to Provide GYN Coverage
- Hospitalists required to Perform Circumcisions
- Hospitalists needed for First Assist
- First Assist Available to the Hospitalists
- Backup Available to the Hospitalists
- Physicians must be board-certified
- Must have an active California state license
- Performed (not assisted) at least 150 delivery last two years and at least 25 GYN cases last year.
Thousand Oaks is located in beautiful Ventura County, with miles of coastline and the Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area. As part of the beautiful and scenic Conejo Valley, Thousand Oaks offers a variety of recreation, leisure, and retail/shopping options for the entire family. The City is only 45 miles from downtown Los Angeles and about an hour from Santa Barbara. Fun places like Disneyland, Universal Studios, Knotts Berry Farm, Six Flags Magic Mountain, and the Getty Museum are within about an hour to an hour and a half driving distance.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.