Immediate Need for Family Practice Physician
- Period of Performance: Upon Award, 2020 to 12 months
- Requirements: Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced cardiac life support (ACLS), Pediatric advanced life support (PALS)
( Provider shall have completed a full Family Medicine or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics residency. Board certification preferred), Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) (Contractor shall be responsible for prescribing opioids within GIMC's policies for chronic pain management)
- Description: The Contractor shall provide, Family Medicine Physician services in the delivery of patient care to the Indian Health Service.
- Hours: Monday To Friday: 8:00 am TO 4:30 pm No Weekends, Holidays, Callbacks
- Licensure: Any State License
Tohatchi is a census-designated place in McKinley County, New Mexico, United States. The population was 1,037 at the 2000 census. Tohatchi is located on the Navajo Nation
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.