This facility is seeking an Anesthesiologist locum tenens support to fill a current need. Details and requirements for this opportunity:
Toledo has been voted the 2nd best place to live for outdoor activities. Metroparks Toledo has 14 parks in their system, and pledge that very soon every Lucas County resident will be just minutes away from open spaces, forests, wetlands, and trails.
- ASAP Start (90 days to credential)
- M-F, 40 hours per week; no call required for locum
- Short Term Acute Care Hospital
- Cases include: Cardiac, General, Obstetrician-Gynecologist, Gastrointestinal, Neurology, Orthopedic, Ophthalmology, Plastics, Podiatry, Pediatrics, Urology, and Regionals
- Care Team Model: Medical Doctor's work their own Cardiac cases
- Active Ohio license
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.