2 Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physicians Needed for Full-Time Ongoing Locums Coverage in Toledo, Ohio!
This opportunity offers:
- As soon as possible Start (Pending 2-3 Week Credentialing) for 3 Month Initial Commitment with Option to Extend
- 2 full-time ongoing opportunities
- 2-3 patients per hour, 100% adult males
- Active Ohio license
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) and Basic Life Support (BLS) certifications required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine
- Procedures: Minor suturing and splinting preferred, not required
Surrounded by the gorgeous natural scenery of Lake Erie and the Maumee River, Toledo is the quintessential Midwestern city providing the best in nature and a vibrant city scene. Its unique location provides an ideal setting for plenty of outdoor recreational activities, including hiking, biking and countless water activities. Be sure to take advantage of the city’s thriving art scene with a visit to the internationally acclaimed Toledo Museum of Art.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.