This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Schedule: 24 hour call coverage of Newborn Nursery and Inpatient Pediatrics
- Type of Patients/Cases: OnCall coverage for newborn nursery unit that averages between 30-50 deliveries per month. Well trained nursing staff on the obstetrics unit that is well versed in Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) procedure. Call coverage includes occasional pediatric admissions on medical-surgical unit
- Support staff: Technicians, nursing staff on both Obstetrics unit and Medical-Surgical unit
- Board Certification/Truly Board Eligible (within 3 years)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
Tooele includes around 11 parks and sports fields such as the Highland Park, Plat C Park, and Liberty Park. The Oquirrh Hills Golf Course provides excellent facilities for golf enthusiasts.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.