This facility is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday through Friday
- Job Setting: Hospital Only
- Types of Cases: General, Orthopedic, Endocrinology, Otolaryngology, Plastics, the provider must be able to do a wide variety of cases. University Hospital - trauma center
- Requirements: Board certification, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Meditech; paper charting in the Operating Room
Tucson is a city in and the county seat of Pima County, Arizona, United States, and is home to the University of Arizona. The 2010 United States Census put the population at 520,116, while the 2015 estimated population of the entire Tucson metropolitan statistical area was 980,263.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.