General Dentist need in Tupelo, MS. Tupelo is a city in northeast Mississippi. It’s known as the birthplace of Elvis Presley, who is commemorated with numerous statues. His childhood home displays 1930s furniture. Nearby, the Elvis Presley Museum traces his early life and music. Buffalo Park and Zoo is home to bison, zebras and giraffes. Tupelo National Battlefield was the site of a Civil War battle.
- Dates - ASAP start - 90 credentialing lead time.
- Will look at 2-3 month assignment with option to extend. Mon-Fri with every other Sat. Would be working 5 days per week so would swap a weekday when working a Sat. Hours - 8-5 with 1 hour lunch. Offices are open on Sat. from 9a-2p and would be able to consider candidates for a minimum of 4 days per week.
- All children and adolescents - client requires at least 1 year experience working in a majority children practice/clinic. Must be somewhat recent as well - within last 1-2 years.
- Filling, extractions, stainless steel crowns, endo/pulpotomies
- Dentist working out of 2 chairs - 2 DA's per dentist and 1 Hygiene. Most of their DA's are not EFDA.
- Up to 30 total patients per day. half exams/hygiene checks and the other half are treatment.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.