Needed Obstetrics and Gynecology/Hospitalist Physician
This opportunity offers:
- Start: October 2019
- NICU Level: I
- Shift Schedule: 24-hour shifts
- Hospitalist to provide GYN coverage
- Total Hospital Deliveries (monthly): 113
- Estimated Deliveries for hospitalist (monthly): 16
- Estimated patient encounters per Hospitalist (monthly- including deliveries): 162
- Pediatric Hospitalists available
- MFM on call
- In-house Anesthesia
- Neonatologist available for consult
- Hospitalist needed for first assist
- Backup available to hospitalist
- Physicians must be board-certified
- Must have an active California state license
- Performed (not assisted) at least 100 delivery last two years. Must be able to provide case logs showing deliveries in last 24 months & GYN cases.
In the heart of California's Central Valley, Turlock is the second-largest city in Stanislaus County with a population which has grown steadily from 13,992 in 1970 to over 69,000 today. Home of California State University Stanislaus (CSUS), Turlock provides an unusual opportunity to combine a quality learning environment with relaxed rural living. Cultural art experiences, sports activities, twenty-four parks, sixteen schools, a full range of medical facilities and the attractiveness of the nearby Mother Lode, San Francisco Bay area and the Sierra Nevada add to the pleasure of living in Turlock.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.