This Facility is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist locum tenens support for 2020-2021Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday: 7a - 4a ( Flexible)
- Job setting: Hospital/Surgical Center
- The average number per day: 25 surgical cases, general 68%. OB/GYN 20%, Neuro 2% and 10% complex orthopedic
- Type of cases: Preference for locum CRNA to be able to do cases independently and able to do regional blocks like spinal, but not a requirement.
- General cases: Administration of anesthesia for surgical cases, including general ENT, gynecologic, urologic, vascular, orthopedic, and other routine surgeries.
- New Graduates are welcome to apply
- Certifications required: (Active Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life Support (BLS) certificates, Active DEA)
- Licenses: Wisconsin license or licensee
Pull in to Two Rivers, nicknamed the “cool city” for the welcome breezes that come from Lake Michigan, and set up camp at Point Beach State Forest
. There are 3,000 acres here, so finding room to spread out is never a problem, and all the sites are within walking distance of the lake. Stroll the six miles of sandy shoreline or hike a five-mile stretch of the Ice Age National Scenic Trail.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.