Locums Obstetrics and Oncology Physician Needed
This opportunity offers:
- Friday, January 24, 2020, at 4 pm - Thursday, February 6, 2020, at 7 am
- Shift Schedule: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm with an office location at Carle Cancer Center and in-patient consultations provided across the Cancer Center at Carle Foundation Hospital in Urbana, IL.
- Coverage for Gynecologic oncology urgent cases that need surgical intervention in the Operating Room.
- Must be Board Certified in Gynecology/Oncology, and have Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Electronic Medical Record - Epic
- Trauma Level 1
The Krannert Art Museum is an art museum located at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in Champaign, Illinois, United States. It has 48,000 square feet of space devoted to all periods of art, dating from ancient Egypt to contemporary photography.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.