Valdosta is a city in southern Georgia. Part of Valdosta State University, the Dedo Maranville Fine Arts Gallery exhibits student and national artists. Lowndes County Historical Society and Museum documents local history. South of the city, Wild Adventures Theme Park is home to animals, roller coasters and Splash Island water park. A raised boardwalk traverses the wetlands of the Grand Bay Wildlife Management Area.
- Dates: 2 days per week with an ASAP start - On-going
- Coverage Dates (Long-term only): ASAP start – 3-6 month-long contract with an option to extend.
- Minimum Coverage Needed: Minimum of 3 month contract
- Shift Schedule: Guaranteed 8 hour day, typically starts at 8:00am
- 100% seniors – seeing average of 10 patients per day
- Doctor will typically work 6.5 hour day but paid for 8
- Housing/Travel Accommodations: Mileage and Hotel only
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.