This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Shift Schedule: 8 AM – 5 PM Monday – Friday; Flexibility with schedule to work Saturdays and have a day off during the week
- Type of Patients/Cases: Well Women Visits; Cervical Cancer Screenings, Pap Smears
- Patients per Day/Volume: 22 patients per day
- Support Staff: Medical Assistant’s assigned along with support staff and Registered Nurse’s at clinics
- Responsible for Mid-Level providers: Supervising Physician signs off but must operate independently
- Board Certification
- Basic Life Support Certification
Vallejo residents can easily take advantage of all of the arts and entertainment options of nearby Oakland, San Francisco and wine country to the north. Some attractions of note in and around Vallejo include The Benicia Historical Museum, The Mare Island Naval Shipyard, The Napa Valley Museum, and many more.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.