Anesthesiologist needed near New York City!
This opportunity offers:
- Dates needed are as soon as possible for an ongoing need
- The schedule is 8 or 10-hour shifts
- Orthopedics and general surgery cases
- Regionals preferred, but not required
- No obstetrics, neurology, or pediatrics
- Supervision 1:3 & doing cases
- Both Overtime and Call is available
- 7 anesthesia rooms
- 2 months to credential
- Will pay travel and lodging
- Paper charting and the hospital uses Sunrise for hospital notes
Anesthesiologist licensed to practice in New York
Previous supervision experience
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, housing and travel benefits, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from the standard 24 months to 6 months. This not only gives you greater career flexibility but also helps alleviate the growing shortage of physicians and advanced practitioners across the country.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.