Needed Obstetrics and Gynecology/Hospitalist Physician
- 24-hour shifts
- Available to start as soon as credentialed. Credentialing takes an average of 60-90 days unless temporary privileges are available
- Obstetrics and Gynecology coverage
- Backup Available to Hospitalist
- Patient encounters for Hospitalists 59
- Physicians must be board-certified
- Active New Jersey state license
- Able to perform circumcisions
- Performed (not assisted) at least 100 deliveries in the last 2 years
- Available for a minimum of 4-6 shifts per month including weekends
Vineland New Jersey became known as the “Egg Capital of the World,” as chicken farming grew as a local industry. In 1957, the town and surrounding borough incorporated into one 69-square-mile community, making Vineland the largest town (by area) in New Jersey.
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.