Radiologist needed in Virginia, MN starting Dec 2018!This opportunity offers:
- Dec 2018 - June 2019 (all weeks open, provider can choose which weeks he/she can work)
- Monday-Friday (8a-5p), no call, no weekends.
- General procedures: plain film, IVP, BE, GI
- Mamography: screening, diagnostic, MRI
- Ultrasound: ABD, Pelvic, OB, Vascular/Doppler
- Nuclear: Cardiac, Bone, Lung
- CT: Head, Body, ABD
- MRI: Body/Head, Neuro/Spine, Neuro/Head, Joints, Extremeties, MRA
- Special Procedures: Breast, Biopsies, Core, BX< arthrograms, Needle locs, hystero, myelogram,s PICC Lines, Lumbar, Puctures, Paracentesis, Thoracentesis
- BX Drain
- Will pay full travel and lodging (closest airport is Duluth, MN)
- Board Certified or Board Eligible within 5 years
- 4-6 weeks to credential
- MN DEA
- MN license preferred, but willing to license
- Experience with EPIC is preferred
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.