This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Need: October 2020 - ongoing for 6 months
- Hours: Generally 3 days per week are hospital-based and those are combined with on-call. 2 days per week clinic with no call. Full-time providers would be on call for 10-11 days per month. While on 24-hour call, they are doing strictly inpatient and then on call in the evening.
- Call/Rounding: Sharing call with other Physicians – estimated 10-11 days per month for full time; This is for the Emergency Room and the Hospital.
- Board Certified or truly Board Eligible (3 Years or less out of residency)
- Acute Cardiac Life Support Certification; Basic Life Support Certification
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
One can visit the Bailey House Museum and the Maui Community Theater while in Wailuku. For all nature lovers, the best place to be in is the Hawai'i Nature Center. The Ka'ehu Beach is also a major tourist attraction. There are many parks that can be enjoyed including the Mokuhau Park, Kepaniwai Park, and Wells Park.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.