This facility is needing an immediate part-time adult psychiatrist for an ongoing opportunity!
This opportunity offers:
- 3-4 days per week. Monday to Friday 8:30a-5p schedule. No call or weekends.
- The provider will be seeing an adult population and will be riding along serving 5 counties in Warrenton.
- 5-6 daily patients. No time constraints on evaluations and medical checks.
- Electronic Medical Record: Aims Technology
- Board Certified and Board Eligible candidates considered.
- Must have active North Carolina License.
- Must have Drug Enforcement Administration certificate.
Warrenton is a town in and the county seat of Warren County, North Carolina. Take a stroll and you'll find hoop cheese, fresh squeezed lemonade, quilts being made while you watch, antiques, historic homes, unique gifts and even vintage farm equipment hung behind the register at the hardware store.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.