Outpatient Imaging center in Alaska is in need of an Board Certified, Alaska licensed, diagnostic radiologist for locums coverage to help ongoing, every week starting the first week of JanuaryThis opportunity offers:
- Monday-Friday; 8 am to 5 pm; 2 weeks a month ongoing
- Daily Study Volume
- 6 to 10 Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), 5 to 7 Ultrasounds, 5 to 10 Plain Film
- Minor Interventional Procedures
- 2 Arthograms a day, Myelograms will be scheduled as needed, Biopsies will be scheduled as needed
- Joint and Spin injections are a plus
- Board Certified with the American Board of Radiologists
The city of Wasilla operates several parks, including a large campground, boat launch, and dog park on Lake Lucille, Newcomb Park on Wasilla Lake, and other parks, playgrounds, and a skate park
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.