Adult Psychiatry Physician needed in Connecticut!
This opportunity offers:
- Immediate start as soon as credentialed - 3 months
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- 100% adult inpatient
- 12 patients per day
- Required procedures: acute psychiatric unit/institute (inpatient); involuntary comments; seclusion therapy; anxiety disorders; affective disorders; ADD/ADHD; personality disorders; psychotic disorders; organic disorders; pharmacotherapy; group therapy; restraint application; family therapy
- EMR: Epic
- Active Connecticut license
- Board Certified or Board Eligible within 5 years of residency
Connecticut offers such a dynamic blend of things to do. From beautiful beaches along the Connecticut coast to scenic green trails throughout the state. From some of the world’s most exciting casino resorts to some of New England’s most picturesque camping grounds. From challenging adventure parks to stimulating museums. They’re all so close to you — and all so close to each other.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.