This facility is seeking a Tele-Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner (NP) for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: 6:45a - 3:45p, asap start - ongoing
- Job Setting: Tele-medicine
- Number of Beds in Unit: 0-49
- Types of Cases: Provide medical and psychiatric care; provides psychiatric assessment, diagnosis, and treatment for mental health patients; Helps develop treatment plans; Must be proficient in psychotropic medications and dosage; Performs a wide range of mental health services, including medical histories, medication management and managing ongoing care.
- Active New York license is required
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing, successful completion of an accredited Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) program with an emphasis in psychiatric care and Licensure as an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) and registered by the New York State Board of Nursing are all required
Watertown, New York is full of a wide variety of things to do that will keep visitors busy. The town offers many opportunities for outdoor activities and to learn more about the history of the region. There are several places for entertainment, recreation centers, historic sites, rivers, parks, and more for a fun-filled and memorable visit to Watertown, such as viewing a variety of animals at the New York State Zoo or sampling the freshest apple cider and cider donuts around.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.