Waterville, Maine( ME) Primary Care Clinic is searching for a Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant as soon as possible to cover the 3 months or ongoing if needed.
Nurse Practitioner needed as soon as possible.
• Start Month – as soon as possible.
• Length of Assignment – 3 months, with extension if needed.
• Credentialing Timeframe – within a couple weeks (clean files only)
• Board Certified – yes.
• Age of Patients – generally adult, some pediatrics (could avoid pediatric patients if necessary).
• Life Support – BLS.
• Physician Shift Times – Monday -Friday: 8am- 5pm
• Average patients per day: NP/PA, 13-16.
• Experience – no requirement for physician (as long as completed a residency), 1 year for NP/PA.
• Procedures – would have to be able to do pap smears; otherwise, as per clinician preference.
• Backup Specialties – psych NP and LCSW in practice; almost any specialty available for referral or advice.
• EMR System – Touchworks.
• Dictation – use of Dragon through the EMR.
AC: Pamela Baker
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.