This facility is looking for a part or full-time Adult Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
for an immediate and ongoing opportunity:Job Details:
- Day shifts only, guaranteed 30hrs/week. No call coverage required.
- The provider will be seeing adult patients in a correctional setting
- The provider will need to diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses; perform comprehensive physical examination of patients; develop and implement patient management policies and procedures; facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities; communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care.
- Board Certified and Board Eligible candidates considered.
- 2 years of Psychiatric NP experience required.
Located in Dodge and Fond du Lac Counties, Waupun has many unique features that make it an attractive spot for tourists. It is known as "The City of Sculpture," it is home to 7 original bronze sculptures located in outdoor parks and park-like settings. The people of Waupun are what make the difference. Their genuine joy in welcoming visitors and seeing to their needs is what makes Waupun stand out! Apply today and Waupun, WI could be the perfect destination for your next assignment!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.