This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Schedule: Weekend 24 Hour Call Coverage; 8 am to 8 am
- Types of cases: Diagnostic and Interventional, Transesophageal echocardiography's, Stress Echocardiogram, Nuclear Stress testing
- Support Staff: 1 Medical Doctor, 2 Advanced Practice Practitioner's, 1 Medical Assistant, and 1 Medical office Specialist
- Board Certification Interventional Cardiology
- Georgia license
- Must have completed 75 cases in the last 2 years
Waycross is located in the heart of Southeast Georgia, at the northern tip of the Okefenokee National Wildlife Refuge. Waycross began as a crossroads for southeastern travel. We were first a hub for stagecoach traffic, and then became a center for the railroad when it laid its tracks in the mid-1800s.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.