- Need: January 2020 - Ongoing
- Schedule: 24 Hour Shifts; generally starting at 7 am
- Responsibilities: Expected to perform lumbar punctures and routine management of patients on the floor that include the most common pediatric diagnosis, rule out sepsis, gastroenteritis, respiratory syncytial virus, asthma, routine diabetes care, post-op surgical care in conjunction with the surgeons. There will also be well-baby nursery responsibilities.
- Average Patients Per day: 30 (this is a very busy practice)
- Support Staff: 3 physician practice and mid level's
- EMR: Epic
- Board Certification
- Active TX license
The Space Vehicle Mockup Facility, the Mission Control Center, and Hangar X can be viewed at Space Center Houston. A 1912 battleship that fired on Axis defenses on D-Day at Normandy, is displayed at the Battleship Texas State Historical Site. The Museum of Fine Arts features a sculpture garden and a couple of art centers.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.