Locums Hospitalist job opportunity in Weirton, West Virginia.
- Asap Ongoing
- No rounding on patients - admissions/observations only
- Physician shift times; 7p - 7a (Nocturnist only)
- Codes - admissions role
- Excellent specialty backup
- Paid travel, lodging and medical malpractice
- Must be Board Certified or True Board Eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Life support requirements; Basic Life Support & Advanced Cardiac Life Support (from American Heart Assocication req)
Weirton is a city in Brooke and Hancock counties in the U.S. state of West Virginia. Located primarily in Hancock County, the city lies in the northern portions of the state's Northern Panhandle region. As of the 2010 census, the city's population was 19,746.
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.