This client is looking for Urgent Care locum tenens support in multiple locations in West Virginia
- As soon as credentialed - Ongoing
- Flexible schedule: open Monday - Sunday, 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Travel and lodging accommodations available as needed.
- Must have completed residency in Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Pediatrics with experience in Urgent Care setting
- Electronic Medical Records: Docutap
Take a scenic country road and embrace your journey in the Mountain State!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.