Seeking an immediate Psychiatrist
for an ongoing opportunity:
- Part-time 20hrs/week, may be split between providers or combined with other programs for full-time.
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT) - providing treatments, support, and education to adults dually diagnosed with Mental Illness and Intellectual Development Disability.
- DDTT comprised of a specialized mobile team of professionals including a Psychiatrist, Behavioral Specialist, Recovery Coordinators, Psychiatric Nurse, and Pharmacist.
- 1 year clinical experience with adults with mental illness and developmental disabilities.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understand of dually diagnosed individuals, recovery principles and recovery driven service system.
- Professional credentials should be current as dictated by the State licensing and Professional Licensing Board.
- Valid PA Driver's License and appropriate state and federal clearances.
Call Staff Care
today to apply for this position!
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.