This facility is seeking Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8a - 4:30p, May 3 - November 3 with option to extend
- Job Setting:
- Patients per Day/Volume:
- Types of Cases: 20% Medical and Psychiatric History, Physical Examination and Mental Status Examination that includes appropriate DSM-5 Diagnosis, 35% Provision of Active Psychiatric Treatment in accordance with Standard of Care, 25% Documentation, 10% Demonstrated Leadership, Customer Service and Performance Improvement, 5% Recovery Principles
- Electronic Medical Record- One Mind millennial
- Must have inpatient experience
- Must be able to see Geriatrics and work in an Acute setting
- Board Certified, Active Virginia license, Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA) is required
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.