An Inpatient facility
is needing a full-time Adult Psychiatrist
for an ongoing opportunity starting immediately:Job Details:
- Monday to Friday 8a-5p, 40hrs/week. No weekends or call.
- The provider will see adult and geriatric patients in a 2 unit inpatient setting with 20 beds per unit.
- Average caseload is 12 patients per day. Caseload is shared with a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner.
- Inpatient duties include evaluations, consults, medication management, and rounding.
- No EMR. Full support staff
- Board Certified candidates preferred and Board Eligible candidates considered.
- Must have a clean and active VA State License.
- BLS Healthcare Provider certification is required.
- Experience working with an acute adult inpatient population.
- Comfortable working on an admissions unit with rapid turnover
Williamsburg was the capital of the Virginia Colony from 1699 to 1780. It forms the "Historic Triangle" together with Jamestown and Yorktown. Its heart is Colonial Williamsburg, a historic district and living-history museum where actors in period costume depict daily Colonial life in the streets, stores, and workshops. Apply today and Williamsburg, VA may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.